Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tsuritama Ep. 12 (Not a Review, Just a Lot of Fangirling)

I have no words for how much I love this series! I love it so much, and I love the fandom so much, and I don't want to talk about any spoilers, so I'm just going to rant for a second. This last episode was brilliant. It was Tsuritama in a nutshell--fishing, aliens, craziness, feels, and plenty of "what the heck are they DOING?" moments. I've only watched it raw so far, but hopefully I'll see a subbed version soon enough! It was actually really easy to understand what was going on, even though I am by no means good at Japanese yet. Right now, I think I just want to read some fanfiction or something, and cross my fingers that there will be merchandise released soon because I NEED IT LIKE AIR. ~Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment