Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tsuritama Ep. 10 Review

And this is the only show for me.

Had to watch this twice before I could calm down and type a somewhat coherent review of what happened this episode because sjafkdjlajfkldsa YOU GUYS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AND I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

This may continue to include a lot of capslock and keysmashing because it's really hard not to.




When we start, Duck is still in control of the evacuation and everything, and Natsuki and his family are waiting around.


Meanwhile, Akira is getting advice from Tapioca and decides to go find his friends so they can help him stop JFX.




I swear, I love Akira more and more with every episode. I mean, seriously, how can you beat this?

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE ENTIRE EPISODES DEDICATED TO HOW AWESOME AKIRA IS.

He and Natsuki meet up and form their own little fishing team for the mission...


...while Yuki tries to get a ride into Enoshima to find Haru.


Thankfully, his face persistance pays off, and a nice taxi driver takes him as far as he can.

While this is happening, the others are putting their plan into action and trying to get back into Enoshima as well.

Yuki meets up with Natsuki and they manage to get inside thanks to an impromptu performance by Natsuki.


Yuki runs to find Haru, who is out of water and doesn't know what to do. He yells at Yuki to leave again, but Yuki slaps him and demands that he tell him everything.


HARU. HARU, COME HERE, I WANT TO HOLD YOU.

YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART, TSURITAMA.

THIS WHOLE SCENE

I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT

IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH!


And Yuki finds out that Haru's a fish. This screencap is so precious.

Anyway, they sort things out, and Natsuki appears to take them all back to the others.


Their plan is nearly ready, but before everyone gets back from their tasks...


AND THEN IT ENDS.

THIS EPISODE WAS NOT NEARLY LONG ENOUGH.

ALSO, SO MANY HARU/YUKI FEELS AND...AND EVERYONE IS JUST SO, SO AWESOME IN THIS EPISODE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE MY LOVE RIGHT NOW.

~Hana



I do not own tsuritama or any of the pictures used above; they are used for review only.

No comments:

Post a Comment